See Malta's great natural beauty and historic landmarks from the comfort of a coach and with minimal walking. Highlights include the Vitorriosa's Church of St. Lawrence, the fishing village of Marsaxlokk, the Dingli Cliffs, and the walled city of Mdina and the surrounding town of Rabat.
NOTES: Guests must be able to walk approximately 300 yards over even surfaces and 2 to 3 steps to board the coach. The amount of walking during the free time is at the discretion of the guests.
See Malta’s great natural beauty and historic landmarks from the comfort of a coach and with minimal walking. Visit Vitorriosa’s Church of St. Lawrence, featuring a 17th-century Baroque altar piece. See the ancient fishing village of Marsaxlokk. View the Dingli Cliffs, which protected the town below from pirate attacks. Stop by Mdna, a medieval walled city originally settled by the Phoenicians in 700 BC. And see nearby Rabat, known for its complex of catacombs.
• Easy, half-day tour with free time: See Malta’s natural beauty and historic landmarks in seated comfort and with minimal walking.
• St. Lawrence’s Church: On January 16, 1941, the church was bombed by a German air raid but was since rebuilt.
• Mdina: This medieval town, one of the highest points on the island, features a 9th-century cathedral
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk about 300 yards over even surfaces and 2 to 3 steps to board the coach. The amount of walking during the free time is at the discretion of guests.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.