During this tour you will experience rich history, relaxation at white sand beaches, and a delicious Jamaican cuisine – a nice combo tour to get a little bit of 3 amazing facets of Jamaica.
- A scenic and historical drive through Falmouth
- Relax at Chukka's pristine white sand beach
- Jamaican lunch
Beach Time! Spend an hour, or the day at your leisure on the longest white sand beach in Falmouth. Your day includes a short scenic drive through the historical town of Falmouth hear interesting facts about the transformation of the port that was once used for sugar exports, now transformed into this newly constructed cruise ship pier. Stop at Water Square, the first place in the western hemisphere to have running water (even before the city of New York) before arriving at Chukka's pristine white sand beach. Lounge on the beach or take a dip in the warm Caribbean Sea, an indescribable feeling of total relaxation. Enjoy a tasty Jamaican lunch before returning to your ship.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
- Waterproof camera
- Money for incidentals
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Comfortable walking shoes