Sample three original tastes of Cayman starting with the locally brewed beer, then the world famous rum cakes and finally Seven Fathom's Rum. See how each are made as you tour the brewery, rum cake factory and rum distillery and see the sites of Cayman along the way.
- Sample local beer and visit The Cayman Island’s Brewery.
- Sample world famous rum cakes and visit the rum cake outlet.
- Sample Seven Fathom’s Rum and visit the distillery.
Your journey is full of the sights and flavors of beautiful Grand Cayman! First you are off to The Cayman Island’s Brewery to see how the local beer, Caybrew, is made and bottled. See the brewing process and have time at the end for a free sample!
Then it's time to pass through downtown George Town on your way to the rum cake outlet. You will pass by several of Cayman's landmarks including Fort George, The Legislative Assembly Building, Heroes Square, The Peace Memorial, and many of the numerous banks Grand Cayman is famous for.
After sampling Cayman’s world famous rum cake, it's time to take a trip to Cayman's first and only rum distillery, Seven Fathom’s Rum, to see the unique brewing process. During the guided tour, you will see a brief informative video of the history of Cayman rum and culture and of course have a taste of the award winning Seven Fathom’s Rum!
The tour ends at distillery and guests may walk back to pier, approximately 1-2 blocks, when they are ready. The driver can take guests directly back to pier at the end of the tour but is unable to wait onsite for guests wishing to remain at the distillery longer.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Cash for additional drinks and food
What to Wear:
- Recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable walking shoes