Embark on a tour to discover the exotic attractions, breathtaking views, rich culture, and captivating beaches of Grand Cayman. Climb the island's Observation Tower for a coast-to-coast view that is blue, green, and, definitely grand. Visit an intriguing town named "Hell" for reasons you'll soon discover. Stop at a rum cake outlet to pick up an island treat. Finally, enjoy some down time lounging on Seven Mile Beach, one of the world's top 10 beach paradises.
• Observation Tower: Get a stunning view of Grand Cayman and surrounding sites from the top of this 75-foot tower.
• Hell: Mail a funny postcard from this interesting town, named because of its intriguing jagged rock formations.
• Tiki Beach: Sip a complimentary beverage and enjoy this beach paradise set on Seven Mile Beach.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Use of the facilities, lounge chair, and welcome beverage are included.
• The facilities include toilets, changing rooms and fresh water showers.
• Taxis available at $5 USD per person for guests wishing to leave earlier.
• Additional activities, not part of the tour, available at an additional cost.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.