Enjoy a half-day tour at Turkey's most significant excavation site, the Ancient City of Ephesus. You'll enter this open-air archeological museum passing through the Magnesia Gate. Your guided walking tour includes views of the Odeon, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Library of Celsius, Grand Theater and the Arcadian Way. The ride back to Kusadasi includes a comfort stop at Cittantica Ephesus Park, optional carpet presentation and if time permits, a leather fashion show.
• Guided Walking: View the Odeon, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Library of Celsius, Grand Theater, and the Arcadian Way.
• Kusadasi: Enjoy a brief carpet presentation, and if time permits, visit the fashion leather outlet.
• Amenities: Enjoy a complimentary gift set, a map of the city and refreshing bottle of water.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent (July and August)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.
• Guest must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and over 100 steps.