OVERVIEW: Discover St. Thomas's underground world on a two-tank scuba dive adventure with PADI instructors leading the dives. Enjoy is abundant marine life, rarely a current, average water temperature of 82 degrees F, and visibility often exceeding 100 feet.
HIGHLIGHTS: Explore two dive sites: a coral reef and a sunken shipwreck. Equipment package includes regulator, B.C., mask, fins, snorkel, tanks, and weights (wetsuit not included).
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate. This tour is limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years.
Explore a sunken shipwreck and a vivid coral reef in the crystal waters of St. Thomas and - all equipment provided - on a two-tank tour for certified divers. After presenting your "C" card, you'll descend into the warm Caribbean waters to explore a sunken ship and a stunning coral reef alive with sea turtles, stingrays, and tropical fish. Divers must have completed dives in the past two years to participate. Highlights:
• Dive St. Thomas: Discover gorgeous marine habitats as you explore balmy crystalline waters, with visibility often exceeding 100 feet.
• Two Dive Sites: Explore a sunken shipwreck and a vivid coral reef alive with colorful fish on two spectacular guided dives.
• Picturesque Settings: Enjoy the pristine waters of the Caribbean, and ruggedly beautiful shoreline of St. Thomas on this watery adventure. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• "C" card
• Wetsuit Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Waterproof shoes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Regulator, buoyancy compensation vest, mask, fins, snorkel, tanks, and weights are provided.
• Must be a certified diver who has been on a dive in the past two years.
• Certified divers must have valid "C" card to participate.