OVERVIEW: A fun and thrilling way to take to the waters of Labadee – as a passenger on your own personal watercraft.
HIGHLIGHTS: Receive instruction and safety briefing from SeaTrek instructor. Enjoy 50 minutes in the "fast lane" on the Caribbean ocean as a passenger.
NOTES: This tour can only be purchased along with a driver ticket. Maximum combined weight is 375 pounds.
A fun and thrilling way to take to the waters of Labadee – as a passenger on your own personal watercraft.
- Receive instruction and safety briefing from SeaTrek instructor
- Enjoy 50 minutes in the “fast lane” on the Caribbean ocean as a passenger
Guided by a SeaTrek instructor, this 50-minute adventure takes you zooming along Labadee's coast for the ride of a lifetime on a personal watercraft! This is an adventure you don't want to miss!
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship).
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Towel (provided onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- The maximum combined weight must not exceed 375 lbs.
- Maximum 1 driver and 1 passenger per watercraft. This booking valid for passenger only. Drivers must reserve separately. A passenger between the ages of 10-15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Passenger booking must be reserved in conjunction with a driver booking for the same departure time.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.