Journey into the rainforest wilderness where you'll see breathtaking waterfalls and an incredible Hindu temple. The Carbet waterfalls has been closed to the public since an earthquake in 2004 devastated the area. Despite this, with the guidance of a knowledgeable guide, you'll walk through tropical rainforest to access the 330-foot high waterfall, fed by the Soufrière volcano. After, you'll learn about Guadeloupe's cultural diversity at the Hindu temple of Capesterre.
• Visit Carbet waterfalls, a 330-foot high cascade whose source is the Soufrière volcano.
• Enjoy a walk through a tropical rainforest.
• See the Hindu temple of Capesterre, the largest temple of its kind in Guadeloupe.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit card
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable clothing for a day of touring
• Sturdy walking shoes
• This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.