Paddle through breathtaking scenery on a kayak adventure in the enchanting Bay of Labadee. You'll learn about the rich and colorful Haitian culture and the island's history while admiring luscious landscapes along the shore. You will have a short break at a local beach were you have free time to browse through shops for local arts and crafts. Your guide will lead this fascinating journey, delivering instructions and a safety briefing before you set out.
• Bay of Labadee: See the breathtaking natural beauty of the Haitian landscape.
• Guided Tour: Get expert insight about Haiti and its people from knowledgeable SeaTrek tour guides.
• Kayak Labadee: Paddle through the Bay of Labadee, among rich, colorful views of land and sea.
• Artisan Market: During your rest stop at the beach enjoy free time browsing through local market.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• You must be able to swim to participate in this tour.
• All guests are required to wear a personal flotation device at all times.