Experience life in a traditional Andalusian village on a guided walking tour of Mijas, perched on a mountain slope with panoramic views of the Mediterranean and the countryside. Stroll narrow streets of whitewashed houses decorated with wrought-iron lattices and covered in bougainvillea and jasmine. Visit the Chapel of Our Lady of the Rock, carved out of solid rock by a medieval monk. Enjoy free time to explore village shops or relax in a cafe.
• Mijas Guided Walk: Stroll along streets lined with charming whitewashed houses draped with colorful bougainvillea and jasmine.
• Our Lady of the Rock: This beautiful chapel was carved from solid rock by a monk in the Middle Ages.
• Free Time: Relax in a cafe or browse traditional Andalusian artisan shops for pottery, paintings and clothing.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over narrow cobblestone surfaces, with steep inclines and up to 50 steps.
• No exposed shoulders or knees at religious sites.
• Due to customary afternoon siesta, many shops may be closed.