Discover the rich cultural heritage of Malaga, one of the world's oldest cities, on a narrated sightseeing drive that includes a Moorish fortress and a "one-armed" cathedral. You'll see beautiful parks and gardens, the bullfighting ring and the birthplace of Picasso. Gaze over the city to the Mediterranean from the ramparts of 13th-century Gibralfaro Castle. Admire magnificent carvings of saints inside Malaga Cathedral, known as "The One-Armed Lady" because its west tower was never completed.
• Gibralfaro Castle Exterior: This 13th-century Moorish fortress was built on a hill with commanding city, sea, and mountain views.
• Malaga Cathedral: Admire the magnificent altar, 17th century choir seating, fine paintings and 103 individually carved saints.
• Narrated Drive: See the sights of one of the world's oldest cities, including beautiful parks, Picasso's birthplace and the bullring.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate conservative attire
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile during about one hour, over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, with 50 to 75 steps.
• No exposed shoulders or knees in the Cathedral.
• Should a mass be taking place at the Cathedral, the guide will provide commentary outside and guests will enter the Cathedral on their own.