Capture the essence of real Alaskan flavor by experiencing a fresh seafood meal the local way. Participate in a festive tasting session in a rustic setting, hosted by an engaging, experienced Alaskan fisherwoman and wilderness chef. Discover what sets the region’s seafood apart, including local fishing, preserving and cooking techniques; watch an expert filleting demonstration, and grill your own catch-of-the-day sample over a custom-made wood grill.
• Real Alaskan Flavor: Learn techniques, tips and tricks from an experienced local fisherwoman and wilderness chef.
• Tasting Menu: Savor indigenous delicacies, such as fresh salmon dishes, grilled halibut and seasonal herbs and vegetables.
• Hands-On Participation: Cook a piece of fresh seafood over a custom-made wood grill.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• One alcoholic beverage and printed recipe cards are included.
• Wine and Alaskan Brewing Company beer are available for purchase.
• Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years.
• Guest minimum age: 8 years old.