After debarking your ship, you will hop-on, hop-off and explore Vancouver in a vintage London double decker or a coach style open top convertible bus. Explore the many interesting and beautiful areas of Vancouver from Robson Street, Stanley Park, Gastown to Chinatown as part of your adventure in Vancouver. As part of this package, enjoy the convenience of luggage service to your hotel or airport and your ticket for CanadaLine transportation to the airport. Big Pink Sightseeing supports the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, where $1 from every ticket sold is donated. Plan to arrive at airport at least 2 hours prior to your flight. Tour price covers storage for 2 pieces of luggage.
Explore Vancouver in a vintage London double decker or a coach style open top convertible bus. The Big Pink Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing drivers and on-board hosts will entertain you with live commentary about Vancouver facts and history. Stop at spots that interest you, including Coal Harbor, Robson Street, Stanley Park, English Bay, Gastown and Chinatown. End your adventure either heading to your hotel or taking the Canada Line to Vancouver International Airport.
• Big Pink Sightseeing: Hop on and off at sites you choose, with entertaining live commentary along the way.
• Vancouver Neighborhoods: Explore beautiful Vancouver and see Robson Street, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Gastown, and Chinatown.
• Big Pink Buses: The Big Pink Bus program supports the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, donating $1 from each ticket sold.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• The Canada Line transfer will be approximately 20 minutes from downtown to Vancouver International Airport. Please consider this when determining what stops to visit.
• For International departures, please check-in 120 minutes prior to your flight. For Domestic departures, please check-in 90 minutes prior to your flight.
• Remember you will need time to collect your luggage at the airport.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with international flights prior to 5:00pm and domestic flights prior to 4:00pm.
• Guests experiencing the Big Pink package will drop their luggage at the Ground Transportation Desk after disembarkation and exiting the restricted area. Luggage will then be stored and delivered to the Vancouver International Airport when it will be available upon your arrival at the CDS Baggage counter.
• If staying at an Airport Hotel, luggage will be delivered directly to the hotel. Guests will claim their luggage after disembarkation and then check-in at the Ground Transportation Desk after existing the restricted area. Here guests and luggage will be escorted to a shuttle and transferred to their hotel, where everything can be stored until they return.