After departing your ship take a Hawaiian road trip, with the sights and sounds of O‘ahu as your companion! Take a scenic drive displaying some of the best sightseeing the island has to offer. This tour is available to guests who have domestic flights departing 4:30pm or later and international flights departing 5:00pm or later.
Encounter Honolulu’s remarkable culture, history and natural phenomena as airport-bound transit showcases a dramatic geyser, poignant cemetery, and stately mansions. Marvel at the sensational lookout vistas as seen from Diamond Head Drive, spectacular “Blowhole” saltwater eruptions, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and Pali cliffs. Experience surfers’ paradise on the famous Makapu’u and Sandy Beaches, and gaze at the luxury homes of plush Kahala. Punchbowl Crater offers a solemn nod to yesteryear with the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
• Airport-Bound Honolulu Sightseeing: En route to your flight, see the city’s amazing natural landscape alongside compelling historic and cultural landmarks.
• Natural Phenomena: Lookout from Diamond Head Drive, “Blowhole” geysers, striking cliffs and a marine preserve highlight the scenic local landscape.
• Culture and History: Contrast surfing hotspots like Makapu’u and Sandy Beaches with the poignant background of solemn National Memorial Cemetery.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Haunama Bay is closed on Tuesdays
• This tour is available to guests who have domestic flights departing at 4:30 p.m. or later and international flights departing at 5 p.m. or later.
• Please verify your flight time before booking.