Finish your cruise vacation with a motor coach tour of Vancouver’s most exciting sights. The city hosted the 2010 Winter Olympic Games and boasts one of North America's largest Chinatowns. You’ll visit the Gastown district, a mix of old and new with cobbled streets, courtyards, and Victorian-style buildings. Stop at Stanley Park to see West Coast Native Totem Poles. Continue along Stanley Park's seawall and the popular English Bay Beach, ending at Vancouver International Airport.
• Gastown: Drive through neighborhoods with Victorian-style buildings and courtyards, set on old and new cobblestoned streets.
• Stanley Park: Examine carved wooden totem poles of Vancouver’s indigenous people.
• Stanley Park: Visit picturesque Prospect Point.
• English Bay Beach: See Vancouver’s downtown beach, with biking and running paths alongside.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests should verify flight time prior to booking.
• Tour available only to guests with flights departing from Vancouver International Airport 2:00 p.m. or later for domestic flights and 3:00 p.m. or later for international flights.