Experience the heart and soul of Victoria with its Old World charm and distinct British flair. You?ll ride past manicured lawns, abundant flowers and million-dollar coastal views in upscale residential neighborhoods. View scenic landmarks like the historic China Town. Your tour concludes at the Inner Harbor where you?ll see the Royal British Columbia Museum, numerous street performers, craft vendors, food stalls, the British Columbia Parliament Buildings, and the world-famous Fairmont Empress Hotel.
• Victoria: Head into beautifully landscaped residential neighborhoods, watching for glimpses of historic China Town and other landmarks.
• Strait of Juan de Fuca: Enjoy picturesque coastal scenes and views of the Olympic Mountains.
• Inner Harbor: See the Royal British Columbia Museum, the British Columbia Parliament Buildings, and Fairmont Empress Hotel.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests may elect to stop at the Fairmont Empress Hotel at the end of tour, and make their own way back to ship.