Victoria Hop-On Hop-Off is a tour built to give you the best of both worlds: a commentated tour and free time to do your own thing. Board your vintage Double Decker bus for the full 1 hour tour then and decide where you'd like to Hop-Off to explore 7 of the major attraction points around Victoria. Then meet the bus in its designated pick-up stop to explore the next point of interest or stay onboard for the one hour loop before for the ride back to your ship's pier. Venue admissions are not included in the tour price.
Board the Victoria Hop-On Hop-Off and enjoy entertaining commentary and the flexibility to explore the city at your leisure. The stops on this one hour ride include: Downtown Inner Harbor and Shopping, Craigdarroch Castle, Market Square, Empress Hotel, Fisherman’s Wharf and more. When you’re ready to go to the next place or return to the ship, just wait at a designated stop. The double decker passes approximately every 30 minutes.
• Victoria: Ride through town and get glimpses of everything, or choose attractions to visit, including Craigdarroch Castle and Market Square.
• Hop-On Hop-Off: Travel from site to site, with commentated tour and free time to explore up to eight major attractions.
• Double Decker Bus: Ride a vintage transport with one hour circuits of the city, with 30-minute intervals between designated stops.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Buses stop at designated locations approximately every 30 minutes.
• If you choose to ride the circuit and not get off, the tour is approximately 1 hour.
• Venue admissions not included.