Enjoy a narrated bus tour of Noumea's most scenic highlights, plus free time at Anse Vata Beach. Your tour begins with a drive through the city's historic downtown area, past the lovely central square, the Place des Cocotiers. You'll see the main harbor and the beautiful bays around the peninsula that forms Noumea. Your bus tour culminates with a visit to Anse Vata Beach, where you'll enjoy up to 90 minutes of free time. Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile over flat and uneven surfaces. The tour guide will outline options for free time at Anse Vata beach. Enjoy a narrated coach tour of Noumea's most scenic highlights, plus free time at Anse Vata Beach. Drive through the city's historic downtown area, past the lovely central square, the Place des Cocotiers. Take in the main harbor and beautiful bays plus stop at Ouen Toro lookout point. At Anse Vata Beach — go for a swim, stroll the white sand or watch windsurfers and kite surfers in action.
• Three-hour guided coach tour: Take in amazing views and learn about the fascinate culture and history of Noumea.
• Panoramic views: See New Caledonia’s expansive blue lagoon, neighboring islands, coral islets and other marvels of nature.
• Anse Vata Beach: Spend 90 minutes exploring this famous long stretch of sand — swim, stroll, people watch or simply relax.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile over flat and uneven surfaces.
• No changing facilities available at Anse Vata Beach.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.