Zip across beautiful bays surrounding Noumea on the Zodiac boat to the Iles aux Canards (Duck Island). You’re briefed on safety and outfitted with a lifejacket before boarding the Zodiac, a small powerful vessel, for a thrilling ride. The Zodiac will take you across the Baie de l’Orphelinat, and cruise into the Baie des Citrons (Lemon Bay). Disembark and enjoy a couple of hours swimming, sunbathing or simply relaxing on the beach.
• Zodiac Boat Ride: Board the fast-moving Zodiac and enjoy great views of Noumea’s beaches and waterfront.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Reef shoes
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests walk one half mile over flat and uneven surfaces.
• Lounge chairs and umbrellas are provided to guests on this excursion.
• Snorkel equipment is not included but is available for an extra fee.
• There will be a snack bar available for refreshments.