Zoom across Noumea's emerald-blue waters towards Duck Island in a high-speed Zodiac boat. Once you arrive, it's up to you how you spend your time. You can stroll the quiet coral beaches, go for a swim, or enjoy a unique snorkeling opportunity. The world below the surface is as magnificent as the world above. See live coral, tropical fish, and if you're lucky, get a glimpse of a stingray. Snorkel equipment is not included but is available for an extra fee. There will be a snack bar available for refreshments. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
Zip across beautiful bays surrounding Noumea on the Zodiac boat to the Iles aux Canards (Duck Island). You’re briefed on safety and outfitted with a lifejacket before boarding the Zodiac, a small powerful vessel, for a thrilling ride. The Zodiac will take you across the Baie de l’Orphelinat, and cruise under a bridge into the Baie des Citrons (Lemon Bay). Disembark and enjoy a couple of hours swimming, sunbathing or simply relaxing on the beach. Highlights:
• Zodiac Boat Ride: Board the fast-moving Zodiac and enjoy great views of Noumea’s beaches and waterfront. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Reef shoes Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests walk one half mile over flat and uneven surfaces.
• Lounge chairs and umbrellas are provided to guests on this excursion.
• Snorkel equipment is not included but is available for an extra fee.
• There will be a snack bar available for refreshments.