Discover the best sights of Hobart, the "Jewel of the South," on a guided drive through city. Visit Australia's Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, and stroll among beautiful flowers, trees, and pavilions. Next, enjoy a panoramic view of the city and the Derwent River from the Rosny Hill Lookout and Mt. Wellington. You'll also have the chance to explore 19th Century mansions and historic cottages at Battery Point, one of the city's more prestigious suburbs. Guests walk approximately 330 yards over even, paved surfaces. Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour. The itinerary order may vary to avoid congestion.
Take in sweeping views of beautiful gardens during a narrated tour of Hobart, the "Jewel of the South." Stroll amid the historic flora and fauna of the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens. The Rosny Hill Lookout features expansive views of Derwent River. You'll enjoy the boutiques and cafes in the wonderfully renovated historic warehouse district, and the elegant 19th century mansions and cottages at Battery Point.
• Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens: Visit Australia's second oldest botanical gardens and stroll among the beautiful flowers, trees and pavilions.
• Mt. Wellington: Venture from rainforest to sub-alpine flora and enjoy panoramic views of Tasmania's southeast coast.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests walk approximately 330 yards over even, paved surfaces.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• The itinerary order may vary to avoid congestion.