Enjoy a narrated tour during your scenic drive to the Gold Coast. Today you will be given an opportunity to spend some time on one of the areas gorgeous beaches. You can bask in the subtropical sun or take a dip in the water, relax by the shore, or simply stroll the city on your own browsing the local shops and enjoy a delicious meal.
• Scenic Ride: Sit back and relax as you take in beautiful sights enroute to the Gold Coast.
• Gold Coast Beaches: Enjoy a day of swimming and relaxation at one of Queensland's famous beaches.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimming is at guests' discretion and own risk.
• This is an unstructured tour.
• Your time is your own.
• When this tour operates during Voyager of the Seas' April 16, 2016 voyage, tour duration will be 7 hours, due to the ship's time in port.
• Due to time constraints, tour participants will have approximately 3 hours of free time on the tour.