Explore the region by stepping back in time and experiencing the local sites. View amazing memorabilia displays at Proserpine Historical Museum located on the mainland and relive the days when sugar was the area's lifeblood. You'll see exhibits highlighting the Whitsunday region's historic sugar and cattle industries.
Next, relax at the Whitsunday Sailing Club and enjoy a light morning tea while overlooking the water.
• Proserpine Historical Museum: Relive the days when sugar was the lifeblood of this region.
• Enjoy tea or coffee at the Whitsunday Sailing Club.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests are free to depart the sailing club at their own discretion, returning to the ship via the shuttle service.