Tour historic downtown Hilo and the beautiful Rainbow Falls, with its surrounding rainforest of mango, banyan trees, and African tulips. Visit Hawaii's newest visitor destination:‘Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawaii, which explores and celebrates Hawaiian navigation and culture and the modern journeys of exploration by today's astronomers on Mauna Kea.
Encounter otherworldly beauty at breathtaking Rainbow Falls before truly venturing out of this world at a riveting state-of-the-art planetarium. Tour historic downtown Hilo before admiring its iconic 80-foot waterfall, nestled amid lush, pristine rainforest. At Imiloa Astronomy Center, experience a full-dome planetarium show, amazing space voyage and Hawaiian sound and light show. Also enjoy a drive past the lovely Liliuokalani Gardens, an Oceanside Japanese park, and a tantalizing stop at famed Big Island Candies.
• Hilo Highlights: See the city's unique planetarium and iconic Rainbow Falls, plus Big Island Candies and oceanside Liliuokalani Gardens.
• Imiloa Astronomy Center: Experience a full-dome planetarium show and exhibits, including a trip through space and sound and light show. Learn about Hawaiian voyaging traditions and culture.
• Rainbow Falls: Gaze at the majestic waterfall surrounded by a rainforest, lush with mango and banyan trees and African tulips.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Exhibits and planetarium shows are subject to change without notice.
• This tour does not operate on Mondays.