In Hawaii between November and May? Don't miss your opportunity to see the humpback whale — one of the largest animals on the planet. Travel aboard a 65-foot, ultra-smooth, eco-friendly power catamaran equipped with whale protection devices; underwater hydrophones allow you to listen to whale songs. Led by certified marine naturalists, each whale watch is a chance to see and learn about humpbacks as they interact with each other in their native marine habitat.
• Power Catamaran: Ultra-smooth and eco-friendly, featuring whale protection devices.
• Native Habitat of Whales: Your chance to spot 40-ton humpbacks, the world’s most interesting, and acrobatic, mammals.
• Whales Singing: Special underwater hydrophones let you hear whale songs.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Whale sightings are likely but not guaranteed.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.