Take a fun trip aboard an amphibious vehicle that is part bus, part boat, and see Victoria by land and sea. Staying within absorbing vistas of ocean and mountains, you?ll have privileged views of downtown Victoria as the ?bus? drives past architectural landmarks through picturesque streets. Then, experience Victoria from the water, as your vehicle transforms into a ?boat?, splashing into the Pacific for a ride around the Inner Harbor.
• Amphibious Vehicle: Part bus, part boat, this 40-passenger vessel allows you to see Victoria by land and by sea.
• Victoria by Land: See important buildings, harbor sights, and street scenes, on the "bus" portion of your tour.
• Inner Harbor: Admire Victoria from the sea, as your bus becomes a boat and splashes into the ocean.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to walk up 8 steps to board/exit the vehicle.