See the best of Athens on a panoramic drive designed for those who prefer a more leisurely tour of the city. Board a comfortable coach for a narrated tour covering both modern and ancient attractions, including the Academy, Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the National Gardens, and a stop at the pedestrian zone below the majestic Acropolis. Conclude with free time to shop in the picturesque Plaka, the city's most ancient neighborhood.
• Athens: See city highlights from the vantage point of a leisurely, comfortable, fully-narrated, coach ride.
• Acropolis: Enjoy exterior views from the pedestrian zone and your guide's insightful commentary.
• Plaka: Enjoy 1½ hours free time to explore shops, cafes, and tavernas in Athens' oldest neighborhood.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over cobblestones in pedestrian zone with some steps.
• Walking during free time is at guests' discretion.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests failing to meet return coach are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.