Wade into the water and enjoy some exhilarating fun in the sun at the leading water park in Kusadasi. Splash your way around the park's wave pool and 30 rip-roaring waterslides, heat things up in the Jacuzzi, or kick back while floating along the Lazy River. Little swimmers can splish-splash in the kiddy pool and take part in rain dances. For an additional charge, you can swim with dolphins before returning via motor coach to port.Highlights:
• Aquapark: Brave thrilling waterslides, encounter the wave pool, splash around the kiddy pool, or unwind along the Lazy River.
• Free Time: Spend an adventuresome day in the sun at one of the leading water parks in the Mediterranean.
• Scheduled Transfers: Dry off after a day of aquatic adventure as you transfer by coach back to the ship. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes (optional)
• Guests are fully responsible for potential incidents in the park.
• Included in the price is usage of aquapark entertainment and activities, sunbeds, parasols, restrooms, showers, changing rooms, and lockers.
• Additional services offered by the park (not included in price) are food and beverage, dolphin park and swimming with dolphins. All these services need to be booked and paid for inside the park.
• The water park representative meets guests at the entrance and provides a short briefing along regarding the "park card". Any amount of cash as credit as per guests wish is loaded onto this card for their potential expenses in the park, so guests have no need to carry cash with them. If/ when there is any excess credit cash in the card, then it is refunded as cash (in Turkish Lira ) when guests exit the park. If credit cards are used then any excess cash cannot be refunded at the end of the visit.