Unwind and frolic at one of Santorini's fabled beaches, located less than an hour from port. Enjoy your 2-Â½ hour Perivolos Beach break at your pleasure and pace: lounge on a sunbed, stroll the long stretch of black sand, swim in the azure Aegean, or take advantage of watersports and other optional activities. Recharge at a nearby taverna for refreshments, light snacks and great people watching.
• Perivolos Beach: Sunbathe and swim in a family-friendly setting of black volcanic sand beaches, calm waves and accessible amenities.
• Relax Time: Be a carefree lounge lizard, build a black sandcastle or bound into the crystal clear waters.
• Santorini Views: Enjoy jaw-dropping scenery, from black beaches at Perivolos, to hilltop Fira and your scenic cable car descent.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (available onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Foreign currencies not accepted.
• Beach umbrellas and sunbeds available for rent on first-come, first-serve basis.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Beach amenities include refreshment/snack bars. Euros only.
• Nude sunbathing and swimming not permitted at this family beach.
• No lifeguard on duty.
• Swimming is at guest's own risk.
• Guests must be able to walk one-half mile on their own in Fira Town to reach cable car station.
• Guests must be able to walk uphill for 450 feet to reach Mitropolis church.
• One-way cable car ticket from Fira to tender loading included.
• Expect waiting and queuing time at cable car station.
• In Fira Town, escort leads you past Mitropolis Church to cable car station for descent to tender pier and return to the ship.
• No shuttle service from beach.
• Guests failing to meet return coach are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.
• Drive from pier to beach approximately 30 minutes; drive to Fira Town approximately 20 minutes.
• Excursion operates June through September.