Spend the day witnessing historical monuments at the Ancient City of Ephesus and explore the authentic Greek village of Sirince. Your guided walking tour of Ephesus includes the Odeon, Fountain of Trajan, steam baths of Scholastika, Temple of Hadrian, Library of Celsius and the Grand. You'll arrive at the Aegean village of Sirince, famous for wonderful vineyards, rich wine and the one-of-a-kind Orthodox Church of Sirince. Enjoy a traditional lunch at Ephesus Park. Conclude with carpet-weaving villages and shopping.
• Ephesus: See the Magnesia Gate, Odeon, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Library of Celsius, Grand Theater, and Arcadian Way.
• Sirince: Explore the authentic Greek village and its wonderful vineyards, rich wine and Orthodox Church of Sirince..
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent (July and August)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• During the tour, you'll receive a gift set and bottled water.
• Guests must walk approximately 2 miles.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.