Explore Padua's rich history and fascinating culture on a guided walking tour. Travel on foot past a Donatello sculpture, see the ring of 78 statues of honorary Paduans in Prato Della Valle, visit the church that holds the relics of St. Anthony, pass the gardens of the Roman Arena, and bustling fruit and herb markets. Stroll past Bo Palace, seat of Padua's ancient University, and adjoining Caffe Pedrocchi, all before being escorted to the airport.
• Guided Walk: Get a thorough perspective of Padua's cultural, architectural, and historical monuments in this highly respected Italian city.
• Basilica of Santa Antonio: Visit the domed and spired 13th century church, considered one of the great shrines of Christendom.
• Bo Palace: See an "Ivy League" European university founded in 1222, that includes Galileo among its distinguished professors.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile over even and cobblestone surfaces.
• Tours cannot enter church on Sunday mornings, during services, and church holidays.
• However, church entry is sometimes allowed on an individual basis
• No exposed shoulders or knees at church.
• No photography allowed inside church.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour is available to guests flying out of Venice (Marco Polo Airport) after 3:00 pm.