Explore ancient Ephesus landmarks in a guided city tour via wheelchair-accessible coach. Travel through town alongside your guide, viewing historic ruins including the Odeon theater complex. Stop to admire the bronze statue of the Virgin Mary, a tribute monument in the city where she spent her final days. You will also tour the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Enjoy some time at Ephesus Park.
• Commentated Drive: Learn about the ancient Ephesus ruins and historic landmarks while riding in a wheelchair-accessible vehicle.
• Statue of Virgin Mary: She is believed to have lived out her later years in a residence in Ephesus.
• Temple of Artemis: Tour one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• Guests must provide the dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of electric scooter/wheelchair at time of booking.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• This tour does not enter Ephesus or the Virgin Mary's house.