Get acquainted with the popular capital of Spain?s Costa del Sol, enjoying an overview of its best attractions, including the magnificent Botanical Gardens. See numerous outstanding examples of Mudejar and Gothic architecture, lovely parks and gardens, the city?s bullring and Pablo Picasso?s birthplace. Marvel at Gibralfaro Castle, an ancient Moorish fortress, offering breathtaking views of the city and its bay. Plus enjoy a walking tour of the Botanical Gardens, dating back to the 19th century.
• Half-day tour of Malaga?s highlights: Admire the beautiful 11th-century Alcazaba Palace, the cathedral?s Gothic?Renaissance splendor and much more.
• Picasso?s birthplace: Stop by the Plaza de la Merced to see the house where this legendary artist was born.
• Botanical Gardens: Built by a local aristocratic couple, the gardens recreate a tropical forest near the Mediterranean?s shores.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes