Sail on a catamaran through the crystal clear Caribbean for a snorkeling adventure in Cozumel's National Marine Park. Led by a certified guide, you'll drift-snorkel over spectacular Paraiso and Xul-Ha Reefs to discover an exotic array of marine life. Then sail back to the pier while you refresh and enjoy a national open bar, music & more fun. Notes: Min age: 10, Max age: 70. Participants must be in good health & know how to swim. Medical restrictions apply.
Navigate along Cozumel's coastline on a catamaran cruise as you make your way to the National Marine Park for world-class snorkeling. A certified guide leads your snorkeling adventure over the spectacular Paraiso and Xul-Ha reefs where you'll discover an exotic array of marine life. After the amazing snorkeling experience, cruise back to your pier with refreshments, music and even more fun.Highlights:
• Scenic Catamaran Cruise: Experience the best of Cozumel at sea as you navigate crystal clear waters of the Caribbean.
• Snorkeling: Follow your PADI certified guide as you drift-snorkel over spectacular Paraiso and Xul-Ha reefs. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.