Celebrate life with savory treats, scones and pastries, scrumptious sandwiches, and special teas, as you tour the world-famous Good Hope Great House, take in scenic views, and enjoy a traditional high tea. Visit the resident potter?s gallery and purchase souvenirs from the Trading House, the only one of its kind in the Caribbean. Conclude with gift shopping for Jamaican treasures at the Chukka Gift Shop.
• Good Hope Estate: Take in scenic views of Jamaica's largest plantation.
• Traditional High Tea: Delight in splendid special teas along with savory scones, pastries and scrumptious sandwiches.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/Credit Cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light Clothing
• Guests must climb approximately 15 steps to enter the Great House.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Return to the ship at your leisure on hourly shuttle.
• The tour is located in a park which offers additional activities at an additional cost.
• The tour is located 20 minutes from the pier.
• Lockers are available for rent.
• Guests are welcome to enjoy the pool and leisure areas once tour is complete.