Enjoy a fully narrated city tour in your language of choice so you won’t miss a beat. Hop aboard a specially equipped vehicle, select your preferred language, and prepare to be transported to a fascinating time in Key West history. Travel through bustling Old Town and down beloved Duval Street, pass the Historic Seaport, and even catch a glimpse of local cigar-makers' famous "shot-gun" houses.
• Fully Narrated: Learn about the island’s history while traveling in a comfortable vehicle equipped with multi-language audio options.
• City Landmarks: See the Historic Seaport, the southernmost point of the continental U.S., and cigar-makers' "shot-gun" houses.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Languages include: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, and English.