After a short drive to upper Eixample, discover the masterworks of Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi throughout Barcelona. Behold breathtaking Modernist structures, including a guided tour of Gaudi’s most lauded showpiece, the Sagrada Familia basilica, with its soaring Gothic spires, plus 20 minutes for shopping.
• Sagrada Familia: Explore Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi’s most celebrated Modernist masterpiece on a guided tour through the basilica.
• Casa Batllo & Manzana de la Discordia
• Palau de la Música
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must walk approximately 1.75 miles over even, cobblestone surfaces with 20 steps.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.