Take your time as you enjoy the amazing Amalfi Coast from the brilliant-blue Mediterranean. Cruise along the scenic coastline filled with pastel-colored villages, majestic rock formations and jewel-like grottos. Then explore the narrow streets of the quaint town of Amalfi, a maritime super-power of the Middle Ages. Use your free time to shop, relax, or tour the Cathedral of St. Andrew, built in the 11th century and featuring ornate bronze doors from Constantinople.
• Amalfi Coast: Cruise one of Italy's most stunning coastlines. Marvel at villages tucked into impossibly steep cliffs.
• Amalfi: This picturesque village, a major shipping port during the Middle Ages, features a cathedral with Moorish and Gothic architecture.
• Minimal Walking: This tour was specially designed for guests wishing to enjoy Amalfi at their own pace, without strenuous walking.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Cruise to Amalfi is approximately 45 minutes each way.
• Motor launch has both interior and exterior seating.
• In case of very bad weather conditions or rough seas, the cruise to Amalfi will be cancelled.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 150 feet over even surfaces with 5 to 10 steps.
• More than 60 very steep steps required to enter the Cathedral of St. Andrew.
• Tour sequence may vary.