Explore the historic maritime city of Pisa at your own pace, with the convenience of an escorted transfer back to port. Stroll through the Field of Miracles, where you'll receive a map, and then freely roam the city independently. Behold the 12th-century Leaning Tower, Pisa's most renowned landmark famous for its protruding tilt, caused by an inadequate original foundation. See palaces and cathedrals, walk along the Arno River, or enjoy a tasty Italian meal.
• Orientation: Stroll through Pisa's Field of Miracles, where you'll obtain a city map before heading out on your own.
• Independent Exploration: See Pisa's Leaning Tower, visit palaces and cathedrals, shop for souvenirs, or savor a Tuscan lunch.
• Schedule Transfers: Take in the sights and culture of Pisa before you are safely escorted back to the ship.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Euro/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Conservative church attire
• Participants are provided with a Pisa map.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over paved and cobblestone surfaces with steps and extended periods of standing.
• No photography inside the cathedral.
• No exposed shoulders or knees in cathedral.
• The Cathedral is closed on Sundays, during special events and mass services.
• This tour does not include venue/attraction entrance fees.
• If guests miss the return bus, transportation back to the vessel is their own responsibility and at their own expense.