Ready for fun!!! Hop on your Fully Automatic ATV Yamaha 350 for the safest fun ride you have ever experienced off road, leading you to heart of Cozumel's dense jungle. Discover Jade Cavern, a magical exotic oasis decorated with stalactites and rich flora, dive into its fresh emerald waters before your adventure continues back to Cedral Mayan Village.
Take a wild off-road ATV adventure into the heart of Cozumel's untamed jungle, and discover the exotic beauty of the Jade Cenote, Cozumel's largest open freshwater cavern. Once you arrive at this exotic oasis decorated with stalactites and rich flora, you can swim into the cave or cliff jump into the fresh waters. The fun continues as you drive through the coral cave to an ancient Mayan dwelling as you make your way back to the Mayan village of Cedral.
• ATV Adventure: Take a 45-minute off-road Honda ATV journey through Cedral reserve trails and drive through ancient Mayan coral caves.
• Jade Cenote: Experience an exclusive visit to Cozumel's largest freshwater Cenote, a natural swimming hole.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• A valid driver’s license
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests will watch a tutorial video and receive instructions on operating an ATV. An experienced tour guide accompanies guests during the entire ATV tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour. Pregnant women and guests who suffer from back/neck problems or heart conditions should not select this tour.
• Guests with limited mobility issues should not select this tour.
• The minimum age to drive an ATV on this tour is 16 years with a valid driver’s license.
• Alcohol consumption on or this tour is prohibited.