Explore Ravenna's intriguing history, as you embark on a guided bus tour through the city, seeing significant notable landmarks and enjoying time to roam independently. Travel via coach past emperors' tombs and Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo's stunning marble portico. Admire the striking triumphal arch and notable Byzantine art inside the 6th century Basilica of Sant'Appollinare in Classe. Spend 45 minutes on your own, viewing marvelous religious mosaics or sipping coffee in a cozy sidewalk cafč.
• Ravenna Highlights: Your guided tour passes tombs of emperors and the Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo's stunning portico.
• Basilica of Sant'Apollinare in Classe: The 6th-century church is known for its impressive collection of Byzantine mosaics and triumphal arch.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests must be able to negotiate steps on the gangway and in/out of the motor coach.
• Entrance fees not included, exterior views only.
• No exposed shoulders or knees at religious sites.
• Churches closed during mass and other services on Sundays and holidays.
• Guests may be able to enter quietly.
• Shops in Ravenna typically open 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and from 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM
• Shops in Ravenna are closed Thursday afternoons, Sundays, and holidays.
• Restrooms at Sant'Apollinare in Classe.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship. Tour sequence may vary. Tour sequence may vary.