Explore the rich history and vibrant culture of "The Floating City", as you ride in a private boat and view Venice's significant landmarks by water. Glide peacefully along the expansive Giudecca Canal, passing by picturesque Venetian islands, the ancient Armenian Monastery, the 16th century San Pierto di Castello church, and the walled-in Arsenale industrial complex. Travel up to the island of Murano, home to a bevy of glassblowing factories where skilled artisans create exquisite glass artworks.
• Scenic Cruise: Relish calming sea breezes and spectacular coastal scenery while journeying along Giudecca Canal in a private motor boat.
• City Landmarks: See charismatic Venetian islands, the Armenian Monastery, the Arsenale dockyard, and the 16th-century San Pietro di Castello church.
• Murano: Sail past the island famous for its abundance of glassblowing factories and incredible glass art showrooms.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 150 feet over even surfaces with 2 to 3 steps to enter and exit motorboat.
• Guests must be able to negotiate gangways and steps on/off the motorboats without any assistance.
• No stops or interior visits on this tour, however there will be a complimentary drop off opportunity at the end of the tour close to St. Mark?s Square.
• No restrooms on motorboats.
• Tour sequence may vary.