Experience the sights above and below the turquoise waters of CocoCay on this snorkeling and kayaking combo tour. Paddle a 2-person kayak guided tour and learn about the island's marine life including starfish, conch, and stingrays. Then, don your snorkel gear and explore an underwater world teeming with tropical fish at your leisure. Need a break? Relax on the white sand beach and then hit the water again when you're re
• Kayak through the shallow clear waters of CocoCay while enjoying stunning views of the island and its wildlife.
• Snorkel and admire the island's abundant marine life including beautiful coral formations and colorful fish.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from the ship)
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be able to swim.
• Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history for tour.
• Guests with pre-existing injuries or heart conditions should take caution.
• Guests with respiratory conditions or any medical condition should take caution.
• Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician.