Enjoy the natural beauty and magic of hidden Mexico in one of our Single Driver All Terrain Vehicles. Begin with a transfer in an open air Kodiak truck to the Welcome Station and following a brief instruction and driving course, hop on your one person ATV and live the experience of driving over the coastline of Costa Maya. Continue your drive to a beach where you can relax or swim in your own peace or just lay down on the beach while admiring the postcard views. Your Kodiak transportation will take you back to your ships pier. Due to the nature of the tour, previous driving experience is recommended.
Prepare for the all-terrain adventure of your life along the Costa Maya. The magic of Mexico is before you as you drive on your single-rider all-terrain vehicle through lush jungle vegetation and up the gorgeous coastline. Next stop, a pristine beach for you to enjoy a swim or just relax and catch a snooze.
• ATV Drive: Explore the lush vegetation all around as you make your way to the gorgeous coastline.
• Beach Break: Spend time after your drive on a beach where you can relax, swim or snorkel.
• Welcome Station: Travel in an open-air vehicle to get brief instructions and driving course, then hop on your ATV.
• Open bar is included after the ATV portion of the tour.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards Towel (from ship)
• Valid driver's license (drivers)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Long pants
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Beach club may vary considering weather conditions. Presence of seaweed in the Mexican Caribbean Coast is seasonal and could cause limited visibility and be present in the water during the portion of the tour. Seaweed is not harmful but may cause light itching on sensitive skin.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Tour requires driving on uneven, bumpy, muddy and dusty roads. Paths can be narrow and rough, with loose stones, packed dirt, mud, etc.
• Helmet and goggles must be worn at all times.
• No sandals permitted while driving.
• Single person - 4 wheel All-Terrain Vehicles - Yamaha ATV.
• Drivers must be 18 years or older and present valid driver's license.
• Drivers must sign release form.
• Alcohol may be available after the ATV portion of the tour has concluded, please drink responsibly.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• ATV operation is an inherently dangerous activity. ATVs can achieve high speeds and can suddenly and rapidly accelerate, turn, overturn and/or lose control, depending upon the operation, the terrain and/or weather conditions.