Explore Cozumel`s Shopping District- from a narrated drive to the heart of downtown Cozumel to stops at Cinco Soles and a local Spice Market infused with evocative smells, wonderful displays of spices, dry fruits and local condiments. Walk around the Island´s downtown historical clock tower, iconic Cozumel letters for your photo opportunity and enjoy the waterfront view. Arriving in the downtown area, tour participants have the option to venture on their own for shopping time. A tour guide will be available at a designated downtown location to assist with any questions or give directions. Following your shopping time, you'll rejoin your coach and transfer back to the pier.
• Explore Cozumel`s Shopping District including a local Spice Market for a unique sensory experience.
• Walk around the Island`s downtown historical clock tower while your guide tells you about it`s history.
• Enjoy a photo opportunity at the iconic Cozumel letters.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Bottled water
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• The order to the stops may be vary according to the weather conditions.
• This excursion involves walking over uneven surfaces, it is recommended that guests wear flat, comfortable shoes.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour. Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.