Put your angling skills to the test on a three-hour fishing charter with a professional captain and experienced mate, as you hunt for offshore pelagic species in the clear waters off Roatan before enjoying a beachside buffet meal. A scenic 45-minute island drive brings you to the dock where you'll meet your friendly and knowledgeable crew. Your small group, limited to six anglers, will board the fishing vessel and motor over to one of the captain's prime fishing spots. The calm waters of Turquoise Bay make for one of the best angling locales in the Caribbean — and you'll be equipped with professional-grade rods, reels and tackle. This is your chance to reel in a prized catch the likes of wahoo, yellowfin tuna, mahi-mahi, sailfish, and blue and white marlin — all of which give a great fight. On board you'll enjoy a selection of local beer and snacks. Then back ashore on the beach you'll feast on a buffet meal comprised of burgers, hot dogs, fish fingers, fried plantains, fresh fruit, tropical cocktails, and soft drinks. This is one salty fishing trip you won't soon forget.
• Turquoise Bay: Go offshore on a three-hour fishing trip within a small group of anglers geared with top-of-the-line equipment.
• Sportfishing: Roatan's calm waters deliver a prime spot to catch pelagic species like wahoo, tuna, mahi-mahi, marlin and sailfish.
• Lunch: Toast your angling adventure with local beer, fruity cocktails, and a meal of burgers, fish, and other island delights.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• REEF Safe Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Bottled water
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• The drive between pier and boat dock is approximately 45 minutes each way.
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in the fishing tour.