Ft. Lauderdale Land and Sea (Ends at FLL) - FT16
Delight in Fort Lauderdale's spectacular cityscapes and waterfront scenes on a 90-minute boat ride before being conveniently escorted to the airport for your flight. Travel via motor coach past the popular Riverwalk district and posh Las Olas Boulevard. Float down the New River, the Intracoastal Waterway and into Port Everglades on a paddle wheeler-style vessel, viewing millionaires' homes and mega yachts in "The Venice of America". Enjoy onboard refreshments before being transferred to the airport.
• Scenic Drive: Journey in a comfortable motor coach through the city, passing the Riverwalk neighborhood and ritzy Las Olas Boulevard.
• Narrated River Cruise: Enjoy a relaxing 90-minute ride through "The Venice of America", admiring stunning shoreside mansions and mega yachts.
• Scheduled Transfer: Relish tasty refreshments or snap photos from the open-air upper deck before you are transferred to the airport.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• This tour is available to guests with domestic flights departing Ft. Lauderdale airport after 2:30 p.m. and international flights departing after 3:30 p.m.
• Guests who are sailing on consecutive cruises will be returned to the ship.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.