- Overview: Enjoy the beauty and wealth of the Mexican culture in comfort and at your leisure as you explore Discover Mexico Park.
- Highlights: Enjoy an exterior walk of Mexico's archeological sites as large scale models. Visit the on site museum, and video experience room. Round trip transportation included with optional drop off downtown
- Notes: Give yourself approximately 90 minutes to enjoy this self guided experience. Round trip transportation provided with an optional drop off at downtown is offered at the end of the tour.
Are you ready to delve deep into pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern Mexican culture? Enjoy a dynamic day at Discover Mexico Park, where you’ll explore the diverse history, enthralling folklore and stunning architecture of the entire country. This sprawling theme park packs in a collection of small-scale models of Mexico’s most popular attractions — the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Mexico City’s Metropolitan Cathedral included. Alongside a friendly and informative guide you’ll also watch interactive films, explore the art gallery with handmade pieces created by local artisans, and identify exotic flora and fauna during a stroll through the on-site gardens. Then sit down to enjoy one of Mexico’s most awe-inspiring ancient traditions: the Papantla Flyers. This group of “voladores” dressed in tribal attire, will enthrall you as they climb atop a sky-high pole and then dangle upside down while swinging and singing along to the beat of the drum and flute. Learn about the lifestyle of the region as you hear the voladores speak, see them work their handmade clothing, and watch this amazing pre-Hispanic ritual. It’s an immersive Mexican cultural experience you won’t want to miss.
• Discover Mexico Park: Explore the country’s history, folklore and architecture on a guided tour of this highly rated theme park.
• Cultural Encounters: See small-scale models of popular Mexican attractions, watch interactive films, browse art collections and stroll lush gardens.
• Papantla Flyers: Watch as “voladores” conduct an awe-inspiring pre-Hispanic ritual while dangling from a sky-high pole.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect Repellant
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Each guest will be provided with one bottle of water or soda.