Explore the beauty, history, and culture of Mexico during your visit to the Discover Mexico Cozumel Park. Your guided tour of this unique theme park lets you witness the 1,500-year-old ancient religious ceremony of the Papantla Flyers. Watch as four flyers perform aerial acrobatics, illustrating ancient Mayan cosmology, while a traditional priest provides musical accompaniment on flute and drum. Journey to different regions of Mexico via the park’s Video Experience Room, peruse authentic handmade art and crafts at the Museum of Popular Arts, and explore Mexico’s range of architectural periods in the Diorama Garden. Don’t forget to take in the exotic flora and fauna as you meander the park’s lush grounds.
• Discover Mexico Park: See a showcase of Mexico's culture and history. Take a virtual journey to different regions of Mexico in the Video Experience Room, visit the Museum of Popular Arts, and more.
• Papantla Flyers: Watch and learn about a jaw-dropping ancient ritual.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Light/comfortable clothing
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.