Discover Helsinki, one of the world's coolest capitals, and enjoy Finnish vodka in a glass hollowed out of ice. You'll visit Senate Square, home to the stately Government Palace and Lutheran Cathedral, Helsinki's most popular attraction. Sip a vodka cocktail in a snowy bar made entirely of ice. Drive by the Opera House, Parliament, Uspenski Cathedral, the National Museum, Finlandia Hall, and Kiasma Museum. Explore the awe-inspiring Rock Church, blasted out of underground bedrock.
• Ice Bar: Enjoy Finnish vodka in this year-round winter wonderland, with available optional activities like tobogganing and a Husky Ride.
• Senate Square: Witness the grand Government Palace, picturesque Lutheran Cathedral, and the impressive main building of Helsinki University.
• Driving Tour: See Parliament, Finlandia Hall, the Opera House, Olympic Stadium, Uspenski Cathedral and Kiasma Contemporary Art Museum.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Warm clothing and gloves will be provided at Ice Bar.
• Visit includes one drink.
• Guests must be 18 and present ID to drink alcohol. Underage guests will be served a non-alcoholic beverage.
• Visit includes time to try available activities at an additional cost.
• Rock Church is sometimes closed to guided tours for special functions. This is beyond the control of the tour operator and Royal Caribbean International.
• Tour order may vary.