Walking Tour of St. Petersburg - PZ47
Enjoy a stroll through the heart of St. Petersburg, viewing iconic landmarks along the Neva, including the Winter Palace, followed by a visit to the Church of the Spilled Blood.
Spend three-and-a-half hours exploring St. Petersburg’s rich cultural heritage while strolling along the banks of Neva River, historic Palace Square and Square of Arts. Enjoy amazing views of spectacular architecture, including St. Isaac's Cathedral; the Bronze Horseman, an iconic statue of Peter the Great; and Menshikov Palace, the first stone building in the city. View the walls of Peter and Paul Fortress, the city’s original citadel. Plus enjoy approximately 30 minutes shopping for treasures.
• Explore St. Petersburg’s grandeur: Stroll the most European-influenced city in Russia, featuring masterpiece after masterpiece of architecture.
• Historic Palace Square: Stand where Bloody Sunday occurred in 1905 and where the October Revolution of 1917 began.
• Free time: Enjoy about half an hour on your own to shop for gifts, souvenirs and other treasures.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing
• Guests must walk about 2 miles over even surfaces, inclines and steps.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.